Join the fight for compensation!
- Victims of the Equitable Life scandal have lost billions from their pensions and savings
- The Government regulators failed to protect us
- The European Parliament's EQUI report won overwhelming support for the UK Government to pay up
- The publication of the Parliamentary Ombudsman's report into Equitable Life this year gives us a unique opportunity to get justice
- And pressure on MPs and MEPs could turn the tide and force the Government to finally do the decent thing
- YOU can do something about it by joining EMAG Europe
We believe that the case for compensation is overwhelming. The regulators that were supposed to protect us have failed again and again over many years. They were either asleep at the wheel or complicit in covering up the dire state of Equitable’s finances for more than a decade.
If you paid any money to Equitable Life after 1988, the chances are that you were misled into investing in a fund which was being run in a reckless manner, declaring fantasy bonuses with money it simply didn’t have.
We have been badly let down. After a lifetime of hard work, some people have had to sell their homes to survive. Victims of this scandal are literally dying waiting for justice. Now is the time to demand that the Government finally pays up and puts an end to the misery endured by so many pensioners at the hands of Equitable Life.